Alterations & Return Policy – MR JAMES https://bespokemrjames.com

Alterations & Return Policy

Alterations & Return Policy

Alterations & Return Policy Mr James ​

CUSTOM SUIT, CASUAL PANT & TAILORED CLOTHING COMPLIMENTARY ALTERATIONS AND REMAKES

Custom clothing can be tricky, and getting everything perfect on your first try doesn’t always happen. Don’t worry though, we’re committed to doing what we can to help you get the perfect fit. If you don’t 100% love how your clothing or tailored clothing fits, we’re more than happy to provide a complimentary alteration or remake.

COMPLIMENTARY ALTERATION AND REMAKE TERMS

  • Alteration and remake requests must be initiated within 30 days of when you receive your order.
  • After a remake or alteration request has been submitted please expect around four weeks for an updated shirt to be delivered, and 10-12 weeks for Custom Suit clothing.
  • In order to request an alteration or remake, you must return your original garment to Mr James store as they were made in person.

Refunds​

Due to the nature of our custom clothing policies – a 70% Deposit is paid before any work starts out, the remaining 30% is due on handover. We ask for a 70% deposit to cover the cost of making the clothing, Shipping and materials.

Refunds are only given on items that have NOT been ordered. Once production has started on the Clothing that has been ordered we will be unable to offer any refund.

Refunds are though given however if the item we have made for you is one of the following

  1. Wrong Size – even after alterations are made it still does not fit correctly.
  2. The Wrong item has been made.
  3. If the Item has taken longer than the designated time frame to make – 120 Days (Typical turnaround for a custom Suit is 10 weeks + shipping, Custom Shirts are 6 weeks+ Shipping – if any of the items go beyond this designated timeframe then a a customer is entitled to a full refund if the items are not made and delivered, However if the client has not been to pick up the items or make an appointment if the items are delivered in store.

After the clothing has been made and you have received it within the permitted time frame and IF your are for any reason not 100% satisfied with your items – We will offer an in store credit at the same amount you purchased it for. The items will be returned in person to the store at 221 Culver Blvd, PLaya Del Rey, CA, 90293.

We do not accepted posted returns but only in person returns in store. 

By placing an order and paying the required deposit, you are agreeing to the Refunds and Return policy stated on this website.